Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday 'Fever'

Yeap! It's a real fever, headache and a bit flu. Jakarta's weather these days is very windy! Even it's 12 or 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Weird.
But it's cool! :D
One thing that I love from windy day is watching the twilight sky, and the twilight clouds. It feels like heaven. I played a Blue Skies song from Landon Pigg when I see the sky.

Look where the blue skies gone gray, another breath without a girl I like, another dissapointing day

I change the word girl into boy , haha. It's a sad song, but it's good to listen. Landon Pigg's music always makes me feel better.

This afternoon I went to the dentist, to change the old rubber from my braces. I like it when I have to pick any color for my new rubber. For this April, I've pick purple, maroon and red. Nice!
Anyway, I can swallow a soft capsule now! Well, it's a bit embarrasing, cause I was able to do that when I was in Junior High School. My Mom gave me a big tablet of spinach suplement, for some reason, I hate spinach! So when I have to drink that spinach thing, I felt very sick until I almost vomit.Ah, bad memories. That's why I can't drink any kind of pills that have to be swallowed. But now I can, yeay !

Im' kinda sleepy now, I just take the medicine after dinner.
Really hope tomorrow will be better. Blog you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment