Friday, April 22, 2011

Insomnia

23.36 - Tomorrow will have English Conversation class in campus. Eyes wide open,  I can't sleep!
Hmm, it's been a while though since I was drowning in my new tumblr account about my ideas for my future life : home decorating and designing, many good places for holiday, etc (please follow :D )
Last Saturday I went to French Movie Festival in F(x) Sudirman, Jakarta. I've watched Erreur de la Banque, en Votre Faveur.
Funny yet romantic,and I think it's a smart movie,because they created a comedy movie about the world stock that still can be understood with the people who didn't really know about it. I watch this movie with my younger sister and my aunt who doesn't understand french language and they're like "Oh my God, I don't have any idea about what they're talking about, it's way too fast!", even there is an English subtitle, lol.


Actually I really want to watch L'arnacoeur, but the ticket was sold out! But on the last Monday, when I went to my French class, my teacher invited me and my classmates to watch L'arnacoeur, yeay, very unexpected! Merci Monsieur! The result? c'est parfait! Don't have much word to say about this movie because it's way too sweet for me haha.
My campus life is going pretty well this week, because of the Easter day (Happy Easter Day by the way :D ) so 3 days to sleep all day! haha , what a lazy secretary-to-be. Well, not all day.
Printemps Français 2011 is here everyone!! Can't wait to attend all the events, hopefully not clash with my secretary classes. Come and see what they have here !
Song of the day? too many songs and 1 big subject that I can't forget in my head today!
Next blog I'll post my song of the day for sure.
Happy Easter and have a great Saturday everyone!
Muchas Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment