Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hot Tuesday

Hi there! Oh my, it's way too hot today! Last week , the windy week was better, at least we're not sweating. And the worst is, I still have a bad flu :( , I hope it won't last too long.
Last night I just refreshed my playlist, download the new songs, travelling on Youtube, and I don't know why I searched Kraftwerk. Well, I only know one of their songs called Tour de France. I love this track! Makes me imagine I'm cycling around France , besides I'm just cycling around the street haha.


Anyway, this evening I randomly think, if I have my own house I want to put a Leak or Barong mask on the wall. Leak is a wicked witch in Balinese mythology and Barong is the king of the spirits and symbolizes kindness in Balinese mythology as well . I dont't know why, I just love to stare at the mask for 1 or 2 minutes just to see how detailed it is. The color, the sculpture, everything on it . My twin sister said "you're weird" , and I knew that haha. I like to stare at Leak's eye, it feels like you're hypnotized :D


Hey, gotta go now. Will have a looong day tomorrow.
Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment