Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No Stress!

Hi there! Wow. it's been a week since I talked about the DA-DA-DA-DA language haha.
I now called Wednesday : English and French day because I have English for Secretary and English for Business in my secretary class, and French class that I adore!

This morning, my college teacher talked about the history of Philips, the world's biggest electronics company, which is from Netherlands, not France. Well, I just know that :D. I don't know why every time I heard name Philips, I always remembered my Chef de Village, Phillipe, when I was worked in Club Med Bintan Island, he is  kind and very discipline when the G.O's have to do the arrival and departure things and crazy signs. But we do have the great time.

One year ago :)

Let's go to my French class! Today, we learn about the number you have to dial when you're in emergency situations, of course when you're in France. One thing that catched my attention is when you have problem with understanding the word. For example, you're in Germany and you didn't know what Schokoladenkuchen means, you can just dial 112 to translate it! How cool is that? Even though there's a Google Translate. 
After that we learn about how to say the problems of your health and parts of  your body. Like how to say if you have a headache, stomachache, etc. Then there's a reading passage about how to kill the stressed with a relaxing way, hmm, a bit same as Yoga, but you can do that  in your office or home. Nice!

 Let's fall in love, why shouldn't we fall in love?

Oh wow this song just kept playing over and over again in my head! I just love to pay attention in every second of this song. It's just suit with the weather today :) Hmm, I wish somebody will give this song for me SOMEDAY, or maybe somebody will realize that I adore him so, lol.

Tu sais quoi? This Saturday I will go to French Movie Festival !! yeay finally. I have to buy the ticket tomorrow, because the tickets were almost sold out!
Wish me luck for tomorrow!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment