Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Language Rules!

Hi there! What a looooong Wednesday, and this will continue to happen for a few months aheaaaad . Last week the college schedule has been changed ! Today's schedule should be every Thursday. So today, after the Secretary classes, I go straight to my French class, actually it's not very far away from my campus but like I said yesterday, it's way too hot ! The heat was TERRIBLE. Argh.
Enough complaining! After all, seeing the sunset, makes me feel very relax. I'm like 'Oh finally this hot day ends!'
I remembered the day when I was in Club Med Bintan Island, bathing in the sea while watching the sunset, wow there is nothing better than that :)


Let's move to another story! Have you ever watch this video?


It's sooo funny! In my mind, they're talking about how to climb the refrigerator! They invented the new language, the DA-DA-DA-DA-DA language, yeay! I'm also twins, and I think every twins have their own secret language or telepathy things :D
Their DA-DA-DA voices keep playin over and over again in my head, until suddenly I call my twin sister just to say 'DA-DA-DA-DA-DA!' and she's laugh with no control, haha.

Haah, guess I have to sleep now.
I don't want to type with my eyes closed :D
DA-DA-DA-DA-DA! ( read : blog you guys later!)
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment