Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another Quiet Evening

Hi everyone! I slept at 2.30 last night finally, and I woke up at 6!  
Usually me and my twin sister always slept in my grandma's house when we had morning class, but last night, my twin sister decided to stay at my mom's place near my grandma's house. Anddd, she said to me "I wanted to prove whether you can get up early or not if I'm not around," . Then I made it, how? I set alarm in my cell phone to ring every 30 minutes start from 3 o'clock at night! yeay \(´`)/
I thought it would be a fun Saturday morning, until suddenly I found my cellphone is drop dead! a.k.a : I totally can't use it anymore! This is so lame, because I've just downloaded a lot of songs for my playlist! Arrrgh. I'm officially a 'year-one' girl :[ .But that fiery feeling has gone now, it will not affect me ,my twin sister offer me to share her playlist anyway. That's a cool thing from the twins!
Perhaps the unfortunate thing is I can't listen to my newest favorite song in her playlist! Well, it's an old song actually, and if somebody asked me why I like soul music now, please blame Ben L'oncle Soul ,lol, kidding.


Sweet Soul Music, that's the best!

As long as I listen to the vocalist, it reminds me of this surfer with a great voice from American Idol year 10th, Carson Higgins. I think he have a similar voice with Tower of Power's vocalist. He really impressed me when he sings My Prerogative.

Breathless? haha

Hoaa my eyes is like a panda's eyes now. I'm sleepey!
Will jump to my dream land in a few minutes. Thanks for reading everyone!
Bonne Nuit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment