Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hectic Monday Morning

Bonjour tout le monde qui avoir le temps pour lire mon blog!
Long time no blog, seriously.

It's Monday, office day, and I'm in coffee shop now. And didn't go to work. :D
How come? 
So, this morning, I woke up as usual, 8 o'clock. Take a shower, dressed up, breakfast, then go to the lodging house where my dad will take me to my office.
Then suddenly.. my dad said "Yona, you can go to your office with TransJakarta, cause I can't take you there, Hariri just left to his hometown for a couple of days, so I have to take care of this lodging house" FYI, Hariri is the lodging house's janitor, I used to go to the office with him too, that's why.
Quoi?? It was 8.30 am and it's too late! I wonder why he didn't tell me a night before today, I could woke up earlier then. Mad? definitely YES! 

Then I took a bus to go to Blok M, and it takes 1 hour. MERDEEE! Gotta be patient with this kind of situation. I texted my boss first before I went there, in case she wonder why I'm late.
Et voila, 1 hour passed. It was 10 am and I was in TransJakarta's shelter when I received a text from my boss..
She said "It's ok Yon, you don't have to come to the office , cause I have something to do with my mom today"

BAM

FIREWORKS.

Ahhh that was such a relieve! I texted her back, to say thank you cause I was still in a hectic TransJakarta's queue. -_-
I feel bad with my parents, because I was really mad with them when I left the lodging house, PARDONNE-MOI MES PARENTS.
Then I thought, ah I'm already here, it could be good if I take a walk around the city first before I go home. Window shopping? *smirk* ho ho ho.

So, here I am. Sipping a not-so-good-coffee-because-this-is-not-Starbucks-coffee in fX Senayan.
Ready for lunch and have a look or (maybe) je vais acheter quelque chose ici.

Here's the song that cured my bad mood this morning, ( maybe ) it could help yours too.

THIS IS DOPE.
THE SINGER, THE LYRIC, AND THE BRASS INSTRUMENTS.

Have a good day everyone! Bon journée tout le monde!
Je vous aime. Ciao

Yonatasha




No comments:

Post a Comment