Sunday, May 15, 2011

What a Week

Hi there! Wow good things and bad things have happened this week! Eventhough I know that things always happen everyday. But this week was memorable for me.
First. I have defeat my fear of things that I wrote on the last post. \(˘˘\)
It's like a fear when you will play trapeze at a height of 10 meters and do the legs up, it was such a relief, hehe. Argh the internet is so lame, I can't even upload my pictures doing the legs up!

Then it comes at the time when I really really miss my old sister who passed away last July 2010. I miss everything about her.  You really feel lost when the things that actually you love wasn't exist anymore. I even pray to get one last opportunity to meet her and say sorry for being a bad lil' sister. Sary I miss youuuuuu!

Last Wednesday it was only me and my twin sister in the French class! haha seems everybody kinda busy that day. But it's good because instead of talking about the last lesson from our French book, we're talking about where to find and buy a cheap Batik around Jakarta with our Professeur! Where to find it? Come to Blok M in South Jakarta and you can buy lots of nice and cheap Batik there. :D

Thursday. Here comes the best part! I'm officially not a year-one girl anymoooore! Yeap, Thursday afternoon my dad told me that he will go to Fatmawati to fix my old phone. Which actually I don't want to use that anymore since it was too damn 'unuseable'. And when he came back, he was like " Here's your old phone, I just buy the new battery and don't even try to throw your phone to the wall again!" . And he gave me a brand new phone that I craved for a long time. Well, I used to throw my old phone whenever I'm getting mad with something. So it gives me a life lesson thou. Thanks Mom and Dad! I owe them a lot . :)

Woohoo, thank God it's friday! Then I realise it's friday the 13th. Hmm, nothing happen until I came home at 8 pm and I found that the electricity around my house is being shut down because of a thunder! And it last for 12 hours from 2 in the afternoon! I'm like a caveman inside my cave at night, it's too damn hot. But the good thing is when the things I've been waiting for has happened! Well, it's a lil' bit personal. The point is, you can't deny that your day will change immediately when you received an unexpected message from someone that you adore, isn't that true? Unstopable smile mode : ON !

Weekend? I don't like weekend, cause I just stay at home EVERY WEEKEND. Forever alone hahah. Weekdays rocks!

Love is all around you don't pay attention do you?

This song might represent my mood for this week. Perhaps.

Wow I almost forgot to tell you about my short movie! I've nailed it finally!
Think I will share it in the next post.
Good night everbody! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment